I just landed in Queen Alia International Airport. The flight wasn't so bad, but sitting for 13 hours straight was torture. Definitely ready for a sprint across the sun scorched sand with visible heatwaves. I love it already. There were a few long-haired Americans on my flight, which made me laugh a little. Other than that, mostly Arabs and a few Israeli families.
I'm hoping to come back to Jordan at some point. I'm literally across the border from the West-Bank. I was sitting next to a Palestinian man who has lived in the U.S. for over 30 years, and he just takes a taxi across the border. Advisable? Probably not. More entertaining? Most likely.
Once I land in Tel-Aviv, I will be taking a Sherut(mini-van) to Jerusalem, and my apartment.
My address will be:
Tura Street 30
Yemin Moshe
Jerusalem, 94102
Israel
I like letters.
Until next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment